Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, to track your activities on website and provide our user a better and personalized experience. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
· Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
· Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
· Understand and analyze how you use our webste
· Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
· Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
· Send you emails
· Find and prevent fraud
· Log Files
· SRS Digimind follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, SRS Digimind uses ‘cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Third-Party Privacy Policies and Links
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
The Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites.
· 1) The Website and included content (and any derivative works or enhancements of the same) including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technology, documentation, and interactive features (collectively, the "Website Content") and all intellectual property rights to the same are owned by us, our licensors, or both.
· 1) You (The user) can delete any of your post or your account anytime you wish to.
· 2) The user is not allowed to submit false information on the forms (event, article, competition and news) so as to mislead the other users.
We shall make changes in our terms and conditions as and when required without any notice.
· We are a platform for all those who are 18 years and above.
· If we learn someone under 18 using SRS Digimind we shall terminate that account immediately.